Today is the start of Week 4 of our 150 days of community project. Don’t know what we’re talking about? Then click here.
Here are some examples of ‘acts of community’ people have sent us over the last week:
Our first suggestion was about supporting local shops –
— Carlene Bender (@ContactusEaling) March 1, 2014
Our suggestion about joining local sports team garnered some interest as well –
— Ealing Flâneur (@EalingFlaneur) March 2, 2014
— Ealing Events (@EalingEvents) March 2, 2014
All great stuff, and we hope to see even more in the coming days and weeks.
Here’s our next list of seven things we reckon are good for making things better in West Ealing:
- Become an organ donor or blood marrow donor.
- Attend your children’s sports events
- Get to know your children’s teachers
- Join the local Rotary or Women’s Institute
- Offer your skills to Brownies/Guides or Cubs/Scouts
- Start a monthly coffee morning
- Attend a talk or event at Ealing library – bring a friend
We’d love to hear from you if you do any of these things, or anything else that makes people smile in West Ealing. We have loads more suggestions of things you can do, if you want to jump ahead!
Ways to send us your contributions: