Today is the start of Week 9 of our 150 days of community project. Don’t know what we’re talking about? Then click here. Here are some of the things that we’ve been up to in West Ealing in the past week:
It’s nice when you have a good experience with local trades people so I thought I’d post it. We just had out garden done by Christopher Cain (07505483463). He done a great job and is very reasonably priced. We are chuffed with our garden. So I would defiantly recommend him
— Northfields Estates (@NorthfieldsLive) April 6, 2014
Did we miss anything? Let us know!
We have another great list of seven ‘acts of community’ for this week – see how many you do – maybe you already do them!
- Have digital and device free family dinners and read to your children
- Run for public office
- Ask someone who looks lost if they need directions
- Host a street party or an open house
- Start a DIY group – friends willing to help each other clean, paint, garden, etc.
- Offer to serve on a town committee
- Volunteer as a Streetwatcher
We’d love to hear from you if you do any of these things, or anything else that makes people smile in West Ealing. We have loads more suggestions of things you can do, if you want to jump ahead!
Ways to send us your contributions: