Today is the start of Week 10 of our 150 days of community project. Don’t know what we’re talking about? Then click here. Here are some of the things that we’ve been up to in West Ealing in the past week:
Leila 3:27pm Apr 11
Home – Ealing Involved
ealinginvolved.orgMake a difference in Ealing today. Donate Time, Money and Goods to community groups, have your say o…
Hi, has anyone a ladder that I could borrow for an afternoon? I need to repair something in our garden and don’t want to buy a new one for just this one thing. Preferably someone near Waitrose. Thanks.
Did we miss anything? Let us know!
We have another great list of seven ‘acts of community’ for this week – see how many you do – maybe you already do them!
- Sign up for an evening class
- Talk to your children about the different faiths in West Ealing
- Talk to people about voting, and encourage it
- Persuade a local restaurant to have a designated “meet people” table
- Host or go for dinner before or after a town meeting
- Take dance lessons with a friend
- Say “thanks” to public servants – police, firefighters, bus drivers, councillors, waste recyclers, street cleaners.
We’d love to hear from you if you do any of these things, or anything else that makes people smile in West Ealing. We have loads more suggestions of things you can do, if you want to jump ahead!
Ways to send us your contributions: