Public Meeting at the Drayton Court Hotel on Tuesday 22nd April at 7.30pm.
- Trains 200 metres long
- Carrying up to 1500 passengers
- New station in Manor Road
- Up and running by 2019
- 14 minutes to Bond Street, 21 minutes to Liverpool Street, 28 minutes to Canary Wharf
- What are the plans for the new station and its surrounding area?
- What arrangements for taxis, cyclists and to drop-off?
- What are the plans for buses?
Come along and find out more from representtaives of Crossrail, Ealing Council, West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and the newly created West Ealing Business Improvement District.