— Jenny the Midwife (@BirthROCKSLondn) May 23, 2014
And something to look ahead to:
— DEAN GARDENS (@deansgardenpic) May 26, 2014
Did we miss anything? Let us know!
We have another great list of seven ‘acts of community’ for this week – see how many you do – maybe you already do them!
- Host a bring and share meal or participate in one
- Volunteer to give someone a lift
- Say hello when you spot an acquaintance in a supermarket
- Host a movie night
- Exercise together or take walks with friends or family
- Assist with or create your town or neighbourhood’s newsletter
- Organise a litter pick – with games in Dean Gardens afterwards
We’d love to hear from you if you do any of these things, or anything else that makes people smile in West Ealing. We have loads more suggestions of things you can do, if you want to jump ahead!
Ways to send us your contributions: