Wednesday 10th July at the Welshore Community Hub, 99 Broadway, West Ealing W13 9BP starting at 7.30pm
This is to give formal notice that the Annual General Meeting of West Ealing Neighbours will be held on Wednesday 10th July at the Welshore Community Hub, 99 Broadway (next to the old Bensons for Beds shop on corner with St James Ave) starting at 7.30pm.
Topics for the meeting will include:
- The campaign to save West Ealing’s Library
- The plans for the towers near West Ealing station
In addition to the above, there will be a short report on our activities in 2018 and on our finances followed by elections for the following named posts:
All of the above posts can be held either singly or jointly. If jointly, two members, can between them, organise how the responsibilities of that post are to be carried out.
In addition, there is a minimum of two and a maximum of 12 members’ posts available for election to the Management Committee. Some of the areas where we welcome help include:
- Publicity, including social media
- Writing for and managing the WEN blog – http://www.westealingneighbours.org.uk/
- Designing and writing for our newsletter
- Attending local meetings
- Helping set up local events such as the annual SoundBite Festival and Christmas Fair
If you would like to put your name forward for any of these posts you can either contact WEN by email at email@example.com or come along to our AGM and put your name forward there. If there are more names than available posts then election shall be by ballot.